Mystria - Gothic Card (Felicitare Handmade in stil Gothic)

Hello, my dear crafty friends!
Today is Tuesday, which means is Tiddly Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and this time we thought we would go right back to when Christy first opened her own store and rocked the gothic images, and we mean seriously rocked them! there are so many Gothic characters in the store and they are amazing that we can't wait to see what you do with them!! the next challenge is...



Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and think along the lines of..
Images/stamps from the Gothic Characters section in the store, 

gothic themed papers/ embellies, scenes!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 

but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image to be eligible for the prize**)
  
So, come and join the fun & don't forget to check all the projects made by the awesome DT.

And now, it's time to show you my make for this challenge, an easel card.


For my card I used the image called Mystria

She comes with several extras, including fog and a moon.
I used the girl, Mystria, the moon and the tree and I made a little scene using Microsoft Word.


I have colored the digi stamp with Inktense Pencils,as always, and I have the list with the colors that used for this image:
Skin:520, 1800
Hair: 1510, 1320, 2020
Dress: 2100, 2200
I added some accents with a gold pen.


The pattern papers are from 
DoCrafts Papermania "Capsule Collection - Verde Paper Pack" 
and
DoCrafts Papermania "Capsule Collection - Mono Paper Pack" 


Now for some close-up photos :) 


I looked for some quotes that would fit with the card and when I read this one I felt that it was perfect, so I wrote it in Microsoft Word, added some bats and the sentiment was done!



I really hope that you liked my card and that you will become one of my followers (I so need more followers *sad face* ).
See you next time! Hugs xx

Comentarii

  1. I love this so much!! Her hair is fantastic!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Maybe the potion in her hand is the secret for disappearing guys ? LOL... I love that quote :D . And her hair . And all your work ;). And , you know I'm your follower, right ?
    Wishing you a beautiful day....

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Oh, sweet, sweet Teodora! You are one of my first followers and a really active one and for that I thank you from my heart!
      And thanks for your awesome comment! It brought a big smile on my face!
      Hugs xx

      Ștergere
  3. Ha! Fantastic sentiment! Wonderful card too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks, JanR! I wanted to be something funny, but creepy at the same time! :)
      Hugs xx

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu