Summer Song! "See You Again" - Handmade Card


Hello, dear crafty friends!
Today starts a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks and because the sun is shining, the fun of summer is here (we hope :) ) the next challenge is...


Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image 

and 

your fav summer tune and theme your make around it!

(we want to know what your song is and why it has inspired your make!)

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image to be eligible for the prize**)

The song that inspired my card is 

Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth


And here is my card. 


For my card I've colored Fairy Sunny Day. The list with the 
colors that I've used is ready for you and I hope it'll help 
you someday! 

Skin: 520, 1740, 2010
Hair: 1900, 2010
Dress: 410, 530, 600, 1920
900, 840, 2110
Flowers: 210, 1700, 1730
2110
Leaves: 1230, 1400



The pattern papers are from my stash and (Kaisercraft, Simple Stories).


In the close up photos you will notice that I added glitter and Glossy Accents (oh, how I love glossy accents :) ) on the colored image.


I kept the inside quite simple, but I tried and used the same papers.


I hope that you'll join us in the fun and you'll share your summer song with us! 
Hugs xx

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu