Let's Chill - Handmade Card


Hey everyone!
I'm here with another card for a few challenges.
First challenge is the Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 277 and here is the sketch:

The second challenge is MFT Color Challenge 43 and below is the color combo:


The third challenge is the April 2016 Colour Challenge and I chose the second color combo as it's quite similar as the MFT one.


The fourth challenge is Flickr Challenge #43! - Ink blending.

For this card I used the adorable "Penguins in Paradise" MFT stamp set. I'm so happy that I could bought this set too. It's so cute! 
I colored the images with colored pencils and for the background I used Distress Inks.


Other supplies used:

That's all for today! I hope you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

Comentarii

  1. Just adorable! Love all of your coloring and design!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Really clever design- having it split between those circles. That penguin looks really chilled- love it! Thanks for playing along with the Seven Hills Crafts challenge! xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu