You're on Fire - MFT Handmade Card

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with a new card for the MFT Color Challenge 54 


Here is the color combo for the challenge:


Although this is more of a Halloween color combination, I made a cute dragon card :)
For my card I used the Magical Dragons stamp set from My Favorite Things (I adore this set!!!) along with the MFT Bold Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp
For the clouds I used a lovely die set from Avery Elle called Pierced Clouds Elle-ments.


I colored the adorable dragon with my Marco Raffine colored pencils and for the purple cloud I used two Distress Inks.

Other supplies used:

That's all for today! I hope you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

Comentarii

  1. Thanks for stopping by the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog today! We love this card!

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu