You are brilliant - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I am excited to share a new card with you for LDRS Creative.


I hope you'll also gonna check out my post over at the LDRS blog and maybe you'll say hi there too ;)  

After the absolutely gorgeous Christmas card created by my talented teammate Kassi, I thought to share a card for all of you out there that aren't really ready to start your Christmas cards yet ;)

As you already probably noticed I'm more of a CAS girl and I'm so happy when I can play with all the fabulous LDRS products and create a clean looking card. 


For today's project I used the following products: You sentiments stamp set and Eleganza - Stamps & Dies. Another gorgeous set that you can use for this design is Daisy Daisy - Stamps & Dies (for the flowers) and we have an entire collection of sentiments stamps for the sentiment. 


And now, let's get started with this card! :)
First I stamped the sentiment on a white panel and then I stamped some of the flowers and leaves from the set onto the panel using black ink.


Next, on another piece of white cardstock I stamped again some of the flowers and leaves from the set and I colored them using alcohol markers and colored pencils. 
The best part of this stamp set are the coordinating dies for some of the flowers and leaves which makes cutting them so much easier ad fun.
Using the dies I die cut a part of the images and for the rest I fussy cut them using a pair of scissors.


I created some floral arrangements and I mounted all the images using foam tape. To add more details and for more effect I used yellow Nuvo Drops to create some beautiful enamel dots all over the panel.


To finish my card I mounted the panel onto a white card base using craft foam and that was it. Super easy, super fast, really relaxing and with a fabulous result!

And just a little tip: you can color the images using different color combos and get different results. And even better, you can create a set with all the different colored cards so you could have a gift ready for a relative or a friend. Awesome, right?!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii