GUEST DESIGNER / Better Together - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I’m excited to be back with a new card as a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs showcasing the super cute and new "Better Together" stamp set and it's coordinating dies "SugarCut – Better Together".

Better-TogetherSugarCut-Better-Together

The images in this set are so adorable and you can create some lovely cards with them to give to your loved ones.


For today's card I also used the awesome new SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder die set and the beautiful Sugar & Spice Patterned Paper Collection.

SugarCut-Card-Front-Element-BuilderSugarPea-Designs-Sugar-&-Spice-Paper-Pad

First step into creating this beauty was to choose a beautiful pattern paper. This specific paper stood out and it was perfect for my idea. I die cut it using the largest stitched rectangle die from the Card Front Element Builder die set and I adhered it to a white card base.


Next I stamped the cute images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut them using the coordinating dies and mounted them on the card. 
I white embossed a sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and adhered it to the panel. To complete the sentiment I stamped the second part directly on the card, next to the images.
To finish my project I glued a few clear sequins to the panel, I added Wink of Stella all over my images and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu