Monster Mash - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space!

I'm back with a brand new CAS & colorful card using some of the new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the new and fun Monster Mash stamp & dies set, the Clipped Together die set and the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the pretty rectangle die with stars on the borders from the Clipped Together die set. Using the partially die cutting technique I was able to obtain a slightly smaller panel perfect for my idea.
Next I stamped a fun sentiment from the Monster Mash set in the upper center part of the panel using the Raven Black Ink Pad.


I stamped the adorable monsters multiple times, colored them with alcohol markers and die cutting them using the coordinating dies from the Monster Mash set.
I adhered them on the card using foam tape and glued on each monster one googly eye to add even more cuteness to them. 
I mounted the panel on a white card base, slightly bigger than the panel, using foam tape, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


So, what do you think? It's such an easy card to make and I had so much fun creating it!
That's all from me today!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii