Tweet! Tweet! - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing one of the new and super adorable stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.


The moment that I saw these cute birds I just couldn't wait to color them and create a card with an adorable bird family.


* First I die cut a panel from white cardstock using one of the scalloped rectangle dies and ink blended some clouds using a very light shade of blue.
* I prepared a pink card base and I mounted the panel on it using craft foam.


* On a white panel I stamped the images for my scene and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted it on my card, creating an adorable sky scene.
* To add more interest to my card I die cut and adhered a few clouds under the birds, giving them support. 
* I stamped the sentiment, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done. 


Super easy and I had so much fun playing with these cuties!

Supplies:




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii