Happy Birthday, Sweetie - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
Raluca here with a brand new CAS card using some of the new and gorgeous products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the absolutely sweet Goody Gumdrops and Party Time stamp sets, plus the fabulous Sweet Sensations 6x6 paper pad and I created a colorful and happy card.


I started my card by choosing two awesome pattern papers from the fun Sweet Sensations 6x6 paper pad and I trimmed them on an angle so that I could glued them both on a panel. Then I trimmed a mint strip and glued it where the two papers met.
I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam and moved to the coloring part.


On a white panel I stamped some of the sweets included in the Goody Gumdrops stamp set. I colored them using alcohol markers and fussy cut them.
I mounted them on the card and on a white strip I stamped a sentiment from the Party Time stamp set.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I absolutely love to play with all the new and fabulous products and I had so much fun using them! That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii