Lots of Love - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! 
I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing a beautiful WOW! embossing glitter on a chipboard sentiment.


I created this card to play along with the "DIY Embellishments" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/


First I chose a beautiful pattern paper from FabScraps and die cut it a large panel that I glued on a grey card base. 
Next I die cut a second panel, this time smaller, using a scalloped rectangle die and glued it on a grey panel, slightly larger.


I mounted the smaller panel on the card base using craft foam and moved to my DIY embellishment.
I took the lovely Lots of Love chipboard sentiment and I coated with the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad. Next I sprinkled the gorgeous WS26 Metallic Platinum Sparkle and heat embossed it. It looks so gorgeous and sparkly! Absolutely love it! 
I glued it to the card, added a few silver sequins and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely weekend!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii