Thank you Handmade Card


Hi, friends!
I'm here with a new card and this time it's a Thank You card. 
To be honest, I love this one. I love the color combination and the gold feathers. 
I'm really proud of this card because it's not in my comfort zone. It has more of a "clean and simple" vibe and you know, I'm more of a multilayers of pattern paper, lots of flowers and accesories kind a girl :) ... 

For the background I've used some Distress Ink pads, an embossing folder from Spellbinders and some water. After I've done the background, I've added a piece a vellum so it soften up the strong colors.


The feathers and the white label dies are from Penny Black and the flower die is from Marianne Design.


I hope you like my new card and that you'll be kind enough to leave me a comment ;)
'Till next time, be creative!
Hugs xx

Comentarii