2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 2


Hi, crafty friends! 
I'm here with my second Christmas card in 2015 Christmas Card Series :). 


There is nothing that says Christmas better than a Christmas tree and the green-red-gold color combination (of course, in my opinion :) )...


The tree is actually a stencil :) The snow is made using texture paste. I added, as usually, stickles and some red rhinestones to give the impression of christmas ornaments. 
Using some pearl pen (I don't know how else to call it :)) ) I made some snowflakes in the background.


I hope you like this card and that it'll inspire you to start your Christmas cards :)
See you next time!
Hugs xx

Comentarii

  1. Oh what a stunning card Raluca! The stenciled tree is beautiful on this CAS layout. Awesome technique using paste to create your snow too and your camera lighting is amazing! May I ask what type of camera you use and setting? I'm always seem to have trouble with my lighting, especially with white card. Would like to improve. Thanks for sharing the tips on this card Raluca and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Hugs - Christina
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu