Somebunny needs a Hug - MFT Handmade Card


Hey everyone!
I'm here with another card for a few challenges.
First challenge is the Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 278 and here is the sketch:


The second challenge is 
MFT Color Challenge 44 and this is the color combo:


The third challenge is

When I saw the color combo, my mind went to the image of a carrot. To make the big carrot I used 2 Distress Crayons and the "ink smooshing" technique. 
And which MFT set is perfect for a carrot? 

Somebunny stamp set, of course :)



Other supplies used:

That's all for today! I hope you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

Comentarii

  1. Raluca, what a fantastic idea to paint a big carrot behind that adorable bunny - love this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu