Wedding Card - Sizzix Handmade CArd

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a card made with Sizzix products. 

The current event at the Sizzix blog is Be Inspired Wedding and they have also created some gorgeous FREE PAPER DESIGNS which can be downloaded and printed to use on wedding project makes. I downloaded and printed all of them and for this card I used two of them.


First thing I trimmed the pink pattern paper in 2 strips of 1 cm each and one of 6 cm. To add more interest to the background I drawn a few gold glitter lines. Then I die cut from white cardstock an oval frame using an older sizzlits die from the "Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Frames Set" (unfortunately, I can't find it in the UK store :( ) and for the inside of the frame I die cut an oval from another free Sizzix pattern paper. 
I stamped in VersaMark and gold heat embossed a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted stamp set. I added a few gold sequins and adhered everything on a white card base. 

Don't forget to check the downloadable pattern papers  (you need to enter your email address) and maybe to create some beautiful wedding crafts.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii