Birthday Wishes - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


It’s Raluca here and I'm excited to be back with a new card for SugarPea Designs showcasing the super cool "Birthday Balloons" stamp set and its coordinating die SugarCut - Party Balloon from the latest release, along with the awesome "SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder" die set.


This card was quite easy to create and I loved the process. First I die cute a white panel using the scalloped rectangle from the "SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder" die set. 
Directly on the panel I stamped 2 balloons, one with the hearts and one with the stars from the "Birthday Balloons" stamp set. On a different panel I stamped another balloon (the one with circles) and then I die cut it using the SugarCut - Party Balloon die.


I mounted the balloon on the panel and draw some strings using a black pen. 
Next I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set using black ink, just below the balloons.


I mounted the panel on a purple card base using craft foam. I glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.
As I've told you, it was really easy to create the card and I love that it's so colorful and happy. 
The perfect set for when you need a birthday card fast. It would also look perfect as a masculine birthday card using some blue and green balloons on a brown or grey card base. Endless possibilities!!


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii