No Otter Like You - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to SugarPea Designs blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


It’s Raluca here and I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing some of the new products: the sweet Otterly Adorable stamp set and its coordinating dies SugarCut – Otterly Adorable, along with the older SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set.


First I trimmed a white panel from synthetic paper and created a lovely blue-purple background for my stamped images using alcohol inks and isopropyl alcohol.
I waited for the ink to dry and then I die cut it using the scalloped rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set.


On a white panel I stamped the super sweet otters from the Otterly Adorable stamp set, I colored the image using alcohol markers and then I die cut it using its coordinating die from the SugarCut – Otterly Adorable.
On a yellow piece of cardstock I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set and mounted it on the panel.
I adhered the panel on a white card base, glued a few pink sequins and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with all these awesome products and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii