You're Wonderful - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the awesome new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's project I played with the beautiful Hydrangeas and Sunny Meadow - Petal Pusher stamp sets from the new release.


First I trimmed a white panel from synthetic paper and created a lovely pastel background for my flower using alcohol inks and isopropyl alcohol.
After the panel was finished and it dried I stamped and heat embossed the gorgeous flower from the Hydrangeas stamp set. I have to say that it looks gorgeous.


On a mint cardstock I white embossed a sentiment from the Sunny Meadow - Petal Pusher stamp set and trimmed it out to a banner and mounted it on the card.
I mounted the panel on a light purple card base and my card was done.


Super fast and easy, plus I had so much fun creating it! 
That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii