Christ the Lord is Born - WOW! Embossing Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing another sparkling Christmas card using some of the gorgeous WOW! Embossing products.


For my card I played with the fabulous WS167 Unicorn Magic glitter embossing powder, along with these WOW must have tools WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.


I started my card by preparing a ombre watercolor background using some cheap watercolors.
After the panel dried, I added white splatters all over it for a more wintery feel.
Although I adore to create cute Christmas cards with adorable critters, Santa and kids, I also love to create cards that show what Christmas really means for me! And the stamp that I used today does exactly this.


I trimmed a large strip from vellum paper and I stamped the beautiful Nativity Bookmark Stamp Set from A Jillian Vance Design using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, I added the gorgeous and sparkly WS167 Unicorn Magic glitter embossing powder and heat set it. 
Then I glued the vellum onto a white strip of WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5 and adhered it on the watercolor panel.
I added everything on a white card base and my card was done. 


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii