Spooky Dooky - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card


Hello, crafty friends!
Since today is tuesday, that means it's Tiddly Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks blog and because Halloween it's really close this week's theme is


so... think along the lines of images/stamps with spooks,
spooky themed papers/ embellies, etc!

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)

and here is my make for the new challenge :)


The image that I used is Too Cute to Spook - Witchy Wryn


I've colored this cute image with Inktense pencils and Faber Castell Eco pencils and I have the list with the colors that I used

Skin: Brown, Peach, Sand (FC)
Hair: 1510, 1530, 1400 (Inktense)
Dress: 750, 730, 610 (Inktense), Red Violet (FC)
Shoes+Cat: 2200, 2120 (Inktense), Taupe (FC)
Broom: 2010, 1730, 1900, 1720, 1700 (Inktense)


I mounted the colored image on a pattern paper from Papermania - Docrafts and I added some stickles on her witchy costume. 
For the sentiment, I printed the " Trick or Treat" phrase.


I also added a bow on the broom and I'm gonna enter my card in the SSS Wednesday Challenge Wrap It Up.


I really hope that you'll join us in the spooky fun ;)
Thank you for your time!
See you next time!
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Adorable Halloween card, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. WOW! 2 Halloween cards! You're on a roll here. How's your x-mas card going? Haha. I am loving the Inktense pencils! Your card so vibrant. LOVE the purple and black. You making it hard for me to resist not making a trip to the craft store and grab these pencils! Thanks for sharing another gorgeous Halloween card Raluca!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love her zingy green hair! Great card Raluca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You sure are rocking the no-line colouring technique! Loving the colours and the cas layout.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu