Wryn - Snail Mail / Fall Colours Handmade Card


Hi, friends!
Today is Tuesday, which means is Tiddly Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks Blog and we have a new awesome challenge:


so... anything you fancy using this delicious colour palette.
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


So, here is my card using this gorgeous colour palette



The cute image is the new Wryn digital stamp and it's called Snail Mail Wryn


I have colored it with my Inktense and Faber Castell Pencils.
Last week, Marion had colored this image and I loved the way she colored the snail, so I tried it like her, but using pencils. I'm pretty pleased with the result :) .
Thank you, Marion for the inspiration :* ...



I hope you like my new card and that you'll join me in this new and fun fall challenge.
Hugs xx


Comments

  1. Lovely card! The white dots make everything pop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts