2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 13 - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card


Woo-hoo! There is a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks blog and it sounds like this:

It's getting so christmassy out there in blogland! so lets turn it around and do something totally different!! this weeks challenge is....


so... think along the lines of images/stamps with babies, 
baby themed papers/ embellies, etc!

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


But, since I'm in the Christmas cards fever, I combined these two and I made a Baby Christmas card using the sweet Santa Baby :) ...


I colored this cute image with my Faber Castell Eco pencils and I added some glitter on the white part of his costume.


The tree is a stencil from my dear friend, Andreea and the background is made with Distress Ink pads. I really love this navy night sky.


And because of my navy night sky, I can enter my card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Create Something Beginning With the Letter 'N' "


Thank you for your visit! I hope that I've inspired you and that you'll join the fun!
Until next time,
xoxo

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this! The design and glitter and colours and colouring and background and sentiment are all perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love your use of traditional Christmas color and the touch of sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts