2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 18 - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card


Morning everyone!!

It's that Tiddly-ing time of the week again where we set the Tiddly Inkers free on a new challenge for you all to get your teeth into. Being as we've had a whole tonne of themes recently, we thought we'd set your creativity free on a good old.....


so... grab your fav Tiddly Inks images/stamps and let your creativity flow!!

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image, any not using a Tiddly Inks image will be deleted from our link up **)
This is my make for this challenge :) ... And this is card no 18 in my 2015 Christmas Card Series.


For my card I used the digital stamp "Reindeer Kisses". This image is one of the new release and is so cute!

And what better sentiment for some winter kisses than "Mistletoe Kisses" ?
I colored the image with my Faber Castell Eco Pencils and I used the "no-line coloring" technique, again.


The colors for my card are the traditional Christmas colors: red, green and gold :D ...


I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Christmas!"


I really hope that you like my card and that you'll join us in this challenge, because this is really an easy one :D ...
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. hello! these reindeer are gorgeous, luv your coloring...super card with so many fun details! thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Beautiful reindeer Raluca! And look at you! You got 18 cards done and it's not even December yet! Bravo.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oooh, so sparkly! I love the design too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu