2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 32


Hi, friends! 
I'm here today with my 32th card in my 2015 Christmas Card Series.


For this card I've used the "Deck the Halls" stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I kept the card quite simple, going for the clean and simple look.
I stamped the pine branches in different colors and the pine cone in brown. 
On a kraft cardstock I drew a couple of red lines and a bow (as it was a wrapped gift) and with a brush I splattered some gold acrylic paint on the cardstock.


I'm entering my card in the "Winter Wonderland" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


I hope I inspired you with my new project!
Have a good day!
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Love the card Raluca! (me singing to the tune of White Christmas): I'm still dreaming for my White Christmas which looks like that not happening! Still I wish you and yours a Merry...Merry little Jolly Christmas this yeaaaar! Haha! Happy holidays Raluca.

    Hugs,Christina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the "bow". Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu