Tiddly Inks Handmade Card - 2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 22



Hi, crafty friends!
Today is Friday, which means is Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks blog
So, go check the blog for the awesome inspiration from the DT members.
Here is my make for this Friday :) ... This is also my 22th card in my 2015 Christmas Card Series.


For my card I've used the Inky Critters digital stamp.
Such a cute image! So perfect for a sweet, funny Christmas card.


I've colored the image with Faber Castell Eco pencils and Stabilo Aqua pencils. 
I added glitter and Glossy Accents for more fun.
I stamped the sentiment from awn Fawn "Deck the Halls" stamp set. I glued the panel on a gold cardstock and then on a white card base. Added some red pearls and my card was done.


And yes, I went with a clean and simple look :) (seems like CAS is my new favorite style).


I'm entering my card in the "Let it Snow" challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.



I hope you like my card and that you got inspired!
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Ooooh, this is fantastic! Stunning colouring and the gold strips are the perfect touch!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Gorgeous card Raluca! The images are adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu