Grateful for you - MFT Card Design Superstar Contest

Hey everyone!
I'm back with a clean, simple and adorable card :).


This card is for the amazing Card Design Superstar Contest – 2016 where you can be one of the 10 lucky winners to win a $250 voucher from My Favorite Things!!! 


For my card I used the adorable "Magical Unicorns" stamp set from My Favorite Things along with the MFT - "Ewe are the best" stamp set.
As you can see from the photos my unicorn transformed into a cute horse. A little masking of it's corn and some brown coloring did the job :) .
For coloring I used my Marco Raffine colored pencils and I can honestly say that I love them.
Since fall is here I felt that the autumn colors are perfect for my card, so using some Distress Inks and MFT dies (all the products will be listed at the end of the post) I created a little scene.


And since I love all things sparkle and shine I used a lot of Wink of Stella on my images :).


To finish my card I stamped a sentiment from the "Kind Thanks" stamp set and added some Pretty Pink Posh gold sequins.

Supplies used
Stamps:
Dies:
Inks:
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Kit #2
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Kit #15

Embellishments:
- 4 mm Metallic Gold Sequins
- 6 mm Metallic Gold Sequins


I hope you enjoyed my card and that you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by,
xoxo

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu