You'll be missed -Create a Smile Handmade Card


Hello everyone!

If you follow me on Instagram then you already know that I'm the newest member of the Create a Smile Stamps design team and I'm so happy and honored to be a part of it. I really hope that you'll find my projects inspiring.

For my first post I felt like it would perfect to use one of the newest stamp sets from the August release: When you're not around.


I really love this adorable stamp set and I wanted to create a perfect tropical scene for the sad, but cute crocodile.
For instructions, tips & tricks check out my post over at Create a Smile blog.



Supplies:




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu

And remember that you can be published in the upcoming issue of Treasures from Create a Smile. For all the details check out the Open Call blog post here!

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
xx

Comentarii