Feathers Wall Art - Sizzix Handmade Project

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative Sunday.


For today's post I have a different project showcasing a new gorgeous die from Sizzix called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Peacock Feather. How beautiful is this die?! Love it!!


First thing was to die cut three feathers. one light pink, one a darker shade of pink and one mint. Then I added some VersaMark on the tip of the feathers, I added some gold embossing powder and heat embossed it.


After that I die cut three more feathers from a heavier white cardstock and glued one to each of the colored ones.


Next step was to prepare three white panels measuring 10 cm x 13 cm.


I glued one feather on each of the panels and added the panels on three white frames.


All was left to do was to mount all of these frames on my wall and my modern wall art piece was done. :) I absolutely love it! And I really hope you'll give this a try! It's so easy to make and the result is so beautiful.

Don't forget to check all the new dies from Sizzix because they are so, so gorgeous!!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,






Comentarii