Happy Birthday - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have two cards made with Sizzix products. 

The current event at the Sizzix blog is Be Inspired Birthday and they have also created some FREE PAPER DESIGNS which can be downloaded and printed to use on birthday project makes. I downloaded and printed the one with different elements.


For both cards I used the strips from the paper. I cut them and glued diagonally on a piece of paper.


For my first card I adhered the created pattern on a white card base and I glued a gold glitter strip next to it. Then, I die cut the teal Happy Birthday circle using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles and adhered it onto the panel. A few clear sequins and my card was done.


For the second card I used a kraft card base. For more interest I added some white splatters all over my base.
I mounted the strip pattern piece and I die cut the mint Happy Birthday using Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles.
After I glued everything on the base I added a few clear droplets and my second card was done.


Don't forget to check the downloadable pattern papers  (you need to enter your email address) and maybe to create some pretty things.

I hope you like my cards and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,










Comentarii