Hope Ornament Shaker - LDRS Creative Handmade Card



Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a brand new Christmas card showcasing the amazing products from the new LDRS Creative release!

As usual, my project will be a clean and simple card and the best part is that I got to play with three different products! How awesome is that? Love using multiple products to create a CAS card!

For today's project I used the following products: Hope Ornament Die Set, Holly Wreath Circle Die Set and Holly Days Large Circle Sentiments . All these products are from the new release and they're absolutely gorgeous!


First step into creating this card was to create a watercolor panel using Mini Distress Inks. On a watercolor cardstock I smooshed Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry Ink pads directly on the panel and sprayed it with clean water. The colors started to spread and blend and it created a gorgeous background.


Next I run the panel through my Big Shot machine using the Hope Ornament die set and after I die cut the big die from the set in the center of a white panel preparing the front panel of my shaker. Next I glued an acetate piece behind it creating the shaker window.
I added foam tape on the back and added clear sequins and fake snow. I glued the front panel on another white piece of cardstock and my shaker panel was ready.


Next I mounted the shaker panel on a purple piece of cardstock and then adhered it to a bigger white card base.
To embellish th frot of the card I die cut from gold glitter cardstock some holly leaves using the Holly Wreath Circle Die Set and glued them on the upper part of the ornament. 
For the sentiment I stamped in VersaMark and gold heat embossed only the "believe" word from one of the circle stamps in the Holly Days Large Circle Sentiments set.


And now my card was done! Quite easy and with a stunning result!

I just love the new release! They add so much elegance to a project and you can use all the products for so many different Christmas projects. What would YOU create with these amazing products?

That's all from me today! Thank you so much for stopping by!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii