Hello Blossom - Create a Smile Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.I'm back with a new card showcasing the gorgeous new "Blossom" stencil, along with the fabulous "Hello Twice" die set from Create a Smile Stamps.
As soon as I saw this beautiful stencil I imagined how beautiful it would look in black.
* I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* Using a black ink pad I ink blended the Blossom stencil in a corner of the panel.
* I die cut the hello die from black cardstock and the second hello die from gold holographic foil cardstock and glued them together.
* I adhered the Hello word to the panel and stamped a second part to the sentiment using a stamp from Just Saying Hello set.
* I mounted the panel on a teal card base using craft foam.
* For a more colorful look I glued some enamel dots from different colors that go well with the teal from the card base and my card was done.
Fast, easy and beautiful result!!! Love it!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,