SugarPea Designs Release Week - Day 5

Hello everyone! 
Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a beautiful day!


For 5 days in a row I' shared Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase this Friday, April 20th at 6pm EST in the SPD store and today we are at the final day, Day 5 of the new and fun Spring Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


Today we are showcasing the "Wagon Wishes" stamp set (which is the free sweet incentive for this release) and the "Sending Sentiments" stamp set.



I also used the new Postage Stamp Cover Plate die set and the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder die set. Love when I can use multiple products for one card!


I started my card by die cutting a pink and a white panel using the largest rectangle die from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate. Then I die cut the white panel using the corner border die from the Card Front element builder die set, I mounted it on the pink panel using craft foam and glued everything on a white card base. 


Next I stamped the wagon, colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers and cut it. I also die cut the Sending word die included in the Postage Stamp Cover die set from gold glitter cardstock and glued it onto the white panel. I stamped the second part of the sentiment using a stamp from the Sending sentiments set. 
I mounted the wagon, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done!


Blog-Hop-Green

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.



And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 20th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more and it's the lovely "Wagon Wishes" stamp set.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii

  1. This card is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. That's a really pretty effect with the half postage stamp effect and in such pretty colours both card and wagon x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love the spring colored flowers. NICE job.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. WOW, how I love the design of your card with the white edged so pretty. Beautiful colored wagon of flowers. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Great sparkle! I love the embellishments!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I love how you use the various products in this release to create this very pretty card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your card is so pretty. I love the layout and colors.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Awesome card, I especially love the soft colors and layout!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Beautiful fresh colours on your card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu