Out of this World - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I'm excited to be back with a new card for SugarPea Designs showcasing the adorable "To Infinity & Beyond" stamp set and its coordinating die SugarCut - To Infinity & Beyond from the latest release, along with the awesome "SugarCut - Postage Stamp" die set and the fabulous SugarCut - Eyelet Cover Plate.


First I die cut a white panel using the SugarCut - Eyelet Cover Plate die and glued it onto a white card base. Next I die cut a white frame using two dies from the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set and mounted it onto the card base using craft foam.


Using some cheap watercolors I painted three colors on a panel, ink blended the margins using black ink and added white splatters all over it, creating a fun and easy galaxy. Then I cut a circle out of it and mounted it on the card using foam tape.
On a white panel I stamped the cute astronaut from the "To Infinity & Beyond" stamp set, colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it using its coordinating die.


On a vellum strip I white embossed a fun sentiment from the same stamp set and glued it on the card. I also mounted the image on the card using foam tape.
To finish my card I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii