Mix It Up Challenge #50 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new card showcasing quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: GingerSnaps and Merry Makers stamp sets, the SugarCut - GingerSnaps, SugarCut - Merry Makers, SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and SugarCut - Postage Stamp die sets.

I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #50 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


As you can see for the sketch part is anything goes which is awesome! The colors are more of the traditional Christmas colors, but the best part is that if you'll choose the sketch, then you can use any colors that you want. Fun, right?


I started by die cutting two white panels using the smaller postage stamp die from the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set. I also die cut a hill from one of those panels using one of the dies included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder.


On the white panel I blended some red ink so that would only peek from under the hill and glued the panel on a rose peach card base. next I mounted the fill on the card using craft foam and moved to the coloring part. On a white panel I stamped the images from the GingerSnaps and Merry Makers stamp sets and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.


After the coloring was done, I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the SugarCut - GingerSnaps and SugarCut - Merry Makers die sets and mounted them on the card.
Then I stamped a sentiment on a white banner, mounted it on the card and my project was done.
Super easy and so much fun!



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii