Season to be Jolly - WOW Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new and adorable Christmas card showcasing one of my favorite WOW Embossing Powders!


I created this card to play along with the "Silver / Gold" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/


For my card I played with the gorgeous WC05 Metallic Silver embossing powder and these WOW must have tools WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.
I just love how this powder looks in the light


I die cut a white panel and in the upper right corner I stamped the sentiment using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad. Next I added the WC05 Metallic Silver embossing powder and heat embossed it using the fabulous WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro.
I die cut two white hills and mounted them on the card.


On a white panel I stamped these cute MFT images and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card.
I adhered the panel on a red card base, glued a few silver sequins and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a cute result! 
That's all from me today! 
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii