SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 2


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 2 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 26th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.



Today we are introducing the super adorable "Strike Up the Band" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - Strike Up the Band", along with the versatile "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" die set.




For my card I played with all the new products showcased today, along with the awesome SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder.
I started my card by die cutting a light pink and a light green panels using the scalloped rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set.


On the pink panel I added some shadow using the ink blending technique and I white embossed the musical notes from the "Strike Up the Band" stamp set. From the green panel I die cut a hill using a die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder set, added a shadow and mounted it on the pink panel.
Using the largest rectangle die from the new "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" die set I die cut a panel from white cardstock and glued it on a white card base. I mounted the pink panel on the card base using craft foam.


Next on a white panel I stamped using black ink images from the "Strike Up the Band" stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the "SugarCut - Strike Up the Band" die set.
I mounted all the images on the card creating a sweet birthday scene and gold embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set on a white banner die cut with the banner die from the "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" set. 
Glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.



That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. Love the scene you created! Pretty colors!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Fantastic adorable scene!! Love these cute band critters :) Your coloring is awesome and highlight the fun darling scene so well! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Great colors on your card. And you coloring is always just wonderful. I would love to be as good as you are. Thank you for sharing your card. It brightened my morning.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Adorable scene. Love the music notes in the background.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Love these sweet critters on parade!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. What an adorable card! Love your soft coloring!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Such a sweet scene! I love your coloring

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Cute scene--love the colors and the sequins.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Adorable card! Love the sweet scene you created with this sweet set!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I love your background, perfect compliment to the beautiful & playful new releases.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Very cute card...the images are so sweet.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Loving all the sweet little details like the music notes and the sequins!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Awww!!! What a sweet and cutie scene! Love it!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Love a parade. Love the layering of
    the hills. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. what a darling scene you have created:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu