You're the One - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
Raluca here with a brand new CAS card using some of the gorgeous products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the absolutely gorgeous Love and Smell the Roses stamp & die set, along with the lovely Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set and I created a clean and simple floral card.


I started my card by die cutting a panel from watercolor cardstock using the largest rectangle die included in the Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set and using some of the fabulous Stamping Mask Paper I masked the frame edges and ink smooshed purple ink on the inside.


Next I stamped the lovely roses from the Love and Smell the Roses stamp & die set and colored them with alcohol markers.
After I was done with the coloring I die cut the images with their coordinating dies included in the set. 


I mounted the flowers on the watercolor background and added a white embossed sentiment on a thin black strip of cardstock.
On a white card base I adhered a large strip of lavender cardstock and I mounted the panel on it.
I glued a few clear iridescent sequins and my fabulous card was done!


I absolutely love to play with all the fabulous products and I had so much fun using them! 
That's all from me today!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii