Wishing Ewe Happiness - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the awesome new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's project I played with the lovely Thank Ewe and Puddle Jumper Stamps stamp sets,the awesome all-in-one stencil Rainy Day and the versatile new Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set.


First I die cut a white panel using the largest die included in the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set and created the lovely background for my stamped images.
Using the next rectangle die included in the same die set, I die cut it from the center of a sheet included in the Stamping Mask Paper, glued the frame on the white panel and ink blended the scene for my cute sheep.
For the scene I used the all-in-one stencil Rainy Day for the sky and grass. I love how these stencils work with the ink blending technique. I used pink and orange for the sky, giving it more of a warm feeling.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable dancing sheep from the Thank Ewe stamp and the cute flowers from the Puddle Jumper Stamps set. I colored them with alcohol markers, fussy cut them and then I mounted them on the panel. Next, I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set directly on the inked panel and I added some shadows to the letters using a light grey marker. 
I mounted the panel on a light pink card base, glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.


Super fast and easy, plus I had so much fun creating it! 

That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii