2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 25


Hi, friends! 
Happy crafter over here because today I present to you my 25th card in my 2015 Christmas Card Series :) . Yup, 25 :D...


This card was quite easy to make. On a blue cardstock I stamped the trees and the Santa's sleigh in VersaMark, I sprinkled some white embossing powder and I heat embossed it. Then, I cut with my scissors, from a white cardstock, something like a snow hill and I stamped the sentiment on it.
I added some white dots and some pearls, I mounted everything on a white card base and my card was done.
I'm entering my card in the "Holly Jolly Stamping" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back.
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Such a wonderful and elegant card. Love the blue color sky and the sentiment is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu