Tiddly Inks Handmade Card - 2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 23


Hello, my dear crafty friends!
New Tiddly Inks challenge is up on the blog and it's a Christmasy one :D

Holly Jolly!
so... think greens and golds and christmassy images/stamps 
themed papers/ embellies, etc!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)

Here is my card for this awesome challenge.


I have used 2 digital stamps: Elfy Holidays and Christmas Mantle.
I've colored them with colored pencils, Stabilo Aqua, Faber Castell Eco and Derwent Inktense.



I stamped and gold embossed the background using the Geo-Graphic stamp set from Paper Smooches.


I have added Stickles, Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents for more interest.
I'm entering my card in the "Holly Jolly Stamping" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


I hope that I inspired you and that you'll join us in this challenge.
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Gorgeous scene! I adore how you did the sentiment - so clever!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely card! I like so much the background and paint with pencils is so beautiful! thanks for sharing it with us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu