Have faith - MFT Handmade Card

Hello lovely people and welcome back to my creative space.


For today I have my first card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017 .

For the first session in this year's Camp Create, we are going to play with some watercolor and you can watch a video tutorial and read more information about this over at Camp Create Day 1: Wonderful Watercolor
Below you'll see the badge that I earned by participating in this session.


For this card I used three die sets from My Favorite Things: Die-namics Peaceful Greetings, Die-namics Homespun Stitch Lines and Die-namics Stitched Flowers
First I diecut a watercolor panel with a stitched rectangle die and I watercolored the panel with Distress Ink Picked Raspberry. Then, I diecut the panel with the double wavy stitch die from the Homespun Stitch Lines die set. Next step was to diecut the flowers and the sentiment and to add them to the panel using foam tape.
I mounted the panel on a black card base and glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii