Joy to the world - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to SugarPea Designs blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the awesome Buffalo Check new background stamp and the fabulous Oh So Jolly Sentiments set, along with the sweet Hey Winter stamp set and its coordinating dies SugarCut - Hey Winter. For this card I've also used the lovely Falling Snow stencil and the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II.


I started my card by preparing a light purple panel by die cutting it using the rectangle die included in the new SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II die set. Then I stamped the Buffalo Check stamp on it using a darker purple ink and adhered it to a white card base.


Next I cut a smaller white panel and inked the Falling Snow stencil using a light purple ink. On the bottom part of the panel I stamped a few trees from the Hey Winter stamp set and colored them. I stamped a couple of trees on another panel and die cut them using their coordinating dies included in the SugarCut - Hey Winter set.


On the white panel I heat embossed a sentiment from the Oh So Jolly Sentiments set and then I mounted the little trees on it. I adhered the panel on the base and my card was done. 


I had a lot of fun playing with all these sweet stamp sets and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:

Stencil: Falling Snow

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. I like your works! As a fellow small business owner I want to recommend www.aaappp.org.uk, it's an organization protecting business owners' rights. You never know when it might be useful.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu