Bear Mail - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
Welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing the absolutely adorable "Bear Mail" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.
There is always a good friend or a family member that isn't near you at Christmas. This card is a perfect touch to your gift or you can send it as a happy mail.
Now let's talk about the process of making this card:
- I stamped all the images for the card, colored them using alcohol markers and colored pencils and fussy cut them. I stretched the bear stamp ad colored it as a cute Panda bear.
- I prepared a teal panel from cardstock and ink blended some Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I die cut some falling snow using a die from my stash. You can also use the fabulous "Winter Day" stencil from Create a Smile for the falling snow.
- I cut some snow hills from white cardstock and adhered them to the panel.
- I mounted all my images using foam tape and added a sentiment white embossed on a piece of white cardstock colored with alcohol markers matching the pink from my images.
- I glued the panel on a white card base leaving two white borders on the sides.
And my card was done. Love how this bear looks colored as a Panda!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,