Merry Christmas - Sizzix Christmas Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


With Christmas almost here I think that it's time for me to play some more with my Christmas dies from Sizzix UK and this is my sixth card.

For today's project I used the Sizzix Thinlits Die - Graceful Angel designed by the amazing Pete Hughes and I created a CAS card.




I started my card by looking through my pattern papers stash and I chose one of them for the background panel. I trimmed it and glued it to a white card base.


Next, I trimmed a white panel and mounted it on the card base. I also added a white strip next to it, leaving just a small space between them. 
Then I die cut the angel from white cardstock. For the wings I used gold glitter cardstock and for the dress I used white pearlescent cardstock. 
I mounted it on the card using foam tape and I added a sentiment gold embossed onto a white strip of cardstock. And now my card was done. Super easy with an elegant result!


There is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Christmas! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and festive FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your Christmas cards, decorations or any other projects you have in mind for the Holidays.

Papers
And have you seen that the winners from the big giveaway were announced over at Sizzix UK

Influencer Giveaway

Go check out to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii