Stars 'n scribbles - Create a Smile Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space.
Today I'm back with a new card showcasing the absolutely gorgeous "Stars 'n scribbles" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.


For this card everything started with me wanting to play with Distress Inks and this gorgeous cling stamp.

First step into creating this card was to create a watercolor panel using Mini Distress Inks. On a watercolor cardstock I smooshed Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry Ink pads directly on the panel and sprayed it with clean water. The colors started to spread and blend and it created a gorgeous background. Then I die cut it with the largest stitched rectangle.
Next I stamped in VersaMark and white heat embossed the "Stars 'n scribbles" stamp on the panel. For more effect I added white splatters all over it. Then I stamped in VersaMark a few snowflakes and added Perfect Pearls on them.


Next I stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum and white heat embossed it. I mounted it on the panel using craft foam and I added the second part of the sentiment white embossed on a purple strip of cardstock.
To finish my card I mounted the panel on a white card base and my card was done.

Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii