GUEST DESIGNER / Dinosaurs In Love - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day! 

For my second post as a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs I played with the super cute Prehistoric Pals stamp set and coordinating dies SugarCuts – Prehistoric Pals and I created a Valentine's Day card. 

I always try to use all my stamp sets for different occasions and I planned this design to work as a cute Valentine's Day card.


First I prepared all the elements for my card, starting with stamping, coloring and die cutting two sweet dinosaurs from the stamp set. 

Next I prepared a big heart stencil by cutting a heart in the center of a masking paper and using Distress Inks I ink blended the heart in the middle of a white panel. 

Then I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in the center of the heart and mounted the two sweet dinosaurs face to face.


I added a few clear sequins and mounted the panel on a light grey card base using craft foam and my card was done. 

I had a lot of fun creating this card and I hope I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies and to think outside the box! 

Supplies:

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii