Hello & Smiles - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing some of the products from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.
These circle dies are so awesome and I wanted to use all of them on a card, but I tried to create a clean and simple card.
* First I prepared a white card base for my card.
* Then I die cut all the circles from different pastel colored cardstock and glued them on the card base.
* Next I die cut the solid hello from white cardstock 3 times, stacked them together and glued them in the center of the card.
* I completed the greeting using the "Just saying Hello" stamp set.
* I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.