Blessed Friendship - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the new and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the fun Happy Fall stamp set, Scalloped Rectangle Die Set, and the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad.


First I prepared a white panel die cut with one of the rectangle dies from the Scalloped Rectangle Die Set. On the back of it I adhered a kraft panel and I glued it onto a white card base.
Next I die cut from a watercolored background a rectangle using the smaller die from the same die set and another one from white cardstock. From the white one I die cut a hill and I mounted it onto the watercolored one.
I mounted the panel on the card and moved to the coloring part.


Using the Raven Black Ink Pad I stamped an adorable image from the Happy Fall stamp set and colored it using alcohol markers. Next I fussy cut and mounted it on the card and added a sentiment from the same set on a white banner.


I glued a few white iridescent jewels and my fall CAS card was done.I absolutely love the new fall products and they're so easy and fun to use!


That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii