Under Your Spell - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


It’s Raluca here and I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the super cool "Darling Dragons" stamp set and its coordinating dies SugarCut - Darling Dragons from the latest release,the Bewitched stamp set for the sentiment, along with the awesome "SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder" die set.
I'm in love with this adorable stamp set and these dragons are the cutest. I'm also into watercoloring backgrounds and I've had this panel ready to be used on a card. These cuties were a perfect match for it.


First I die cut the watercolored panel using the scalloped rectangle die and mounted it onto a white card base bigger than it, using craft foam.
Then I die cut a white panel using the same die and die cut it again using the hill die included in the "SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder" die set, creating two hills. I adhered the hills on the card and moved to the coloring part.


On a white cardstock I stamped the images from the Darling Dragons stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I die cut them using the SugarCut - Darling Dragons die set and mounted them on the card.
On a white banner I stamped a cute sentiment from the Bewitched stamp set and added it to the card.
I glued a few clear sequins and my sweet card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii