Mix It Up Challenge #47 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new card showcasing quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: Eucalyptus Wreath and Grateful Greetings stamp sets, the SugarCut - Grateful die and the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set.


I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #47 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


This time I played with both the sketch and the inspiration photo for my card and I started by preparing a wine purple card base.


Using the scalloped rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set I die cut a panel from watercolor cardstock. Inspired by the photo for the challenge I chose 4 Distress Inks and stamped the wreath from the Eucalyptus Wreath 2 times, in two corners of the card. Next I spritzed clean water all over the wreaths letting the colors spread.


I die cut the beautiful SugarCut - Grateful die from orange sparkle cardstock and glued it to a vellum tag cut with my paper trimmer. I adhered the tag to the card using liquid glue and white embossed the second part of the sentiment, from the Grateful Greetings stamp set, on a wine purple strip and mounted it bellow the grateful die cut.
I mounted the panel on the card base, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii