Autumn Feelings - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the new and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!




First I prepared a white panel die cut with the largest rectangle die from the Scalloped Rectangle Die Set and ink blended it using purple and orange inks. Then I die cut a panel from kraft cardstock using the same rectangle die and die cut it again using the beach die included in the Surfing Wave and Sandy Beach Die Set creating a pretty hill for my critters.


On it I white embossed a sentiment from the Happy Fall stamp set and then mounted it on the main panel. I also die cut a few clouds from the Sun & Clouds Die Set and glued them on the panel.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable critters from the Happy Fall stamp set and colored them using alcohol markers. After the coloring was done, I fussy cut them and adhered them on the card.
I mounted the panel on a white card base using craft foam and my cute fall card was done.


I absolutely love all the fall products and they're so easy and fun to use!

That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii